Sunday, March 12, 2006

RE: New low for leftist media

Although I agree with your attack on the MSM, I have to say that I am relieved to see RINO McCain struggle. At the same time that I honor his service to America I can't help but feel that he is a Manchurian Candidate who would give control of our ports to the Chinese. Also his neck creeps me out. What did please me was the clear victory by Bill Frist. Any man who would buy innocent kittens and take them home solely to kill them should give our enemies pause. I could see President Frist taking one of our more notorious al Quaeda prisoners into an operating room and, by using his surgical skills, emasculating the prisoner and giving him a vagina. Then he could have a press conference and show the IslamoJihadi world that their so-called "leaders" are actually transexuals. What a blow for freedom that would be.

Later, after we won the war on terror and the tranny-Jihadhi isn't needed anymore, we would have to kill him/her, because trannies are gross.